Friday, December 11, 2009

My Son Chose Life

Just found this on YouTube. What a beautiful child! Thank God this boy (and his mom) chose life!

This is info given by his mommy:

I want to start by saying that I strongly believed in pro-choice before the birth of my son. Not until I held him for the first time, was it even possible for me to understand what pro-choice really meant.

My son deserved to live, from the very moment of conception, and the reason why I'm so passionate about the subject is, not only did several people close to me encourage abortion, but it was also a very real consideration for myself.

I am so thankful I went with my heart, and I thank you for taking the time to watch.




If you're considering abortion, please choose life. PLEASE CALL 800-395-HELP for free, confidential counseling services. http://www.pregnancycenters.org

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Quezon City, Philippines
Christian freelancer (general, podcast, business, and medical transcriptionist/data entry pro/web researcher/virtual assistant); World Vision volunteer :D